Sunday, October 4, 2009

Meet the staff: Mike Dos



Well as some of you know I started this blog earlier this year with one thing in mind, leaving an impression on the world. I wanted to show readers that Art can change the world. In the past few months I was looking to find ways to make The Radiant Man a much more enjoyable experience, in that short time span I decided to add a few staff members. With TRM gaining two new writers and a photographer, i decided that the readers should get to know the Radiant Team a little better. I guess we'll start this off by introducing myself first.

Name: Mike Dos Santos
From: Atlanta,Ga
Current Location: Chicago,IL
Occupation: Student, Blogger
Hobbies: Music,Fashion, Art, Poetry
Favorite Topics: Fashion, Music

One Love
Dos Santos...

No comments:

Post a Comment